Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Week

Alright, short post. This next week is Field Based Training, which is the most important, and exhausting week of training. Thus I won´t be posting.

I forgot to mention that a couple weeks ago we watched El Norte, so that was weird...

Today a butterfly landed on my hand while I was cutting my finger nails, that was also pretty weird. Then my madre told me that cutting your finger nails when you have a cold is bad luck here (I have a cold, by the way), and butterflies are actually a bad sign too, so we´ll see how the day goes. I´m optimistic about it...

I gave my presentation on Friday, and it was fine. I forgot some things, and I said some thing incorrectly (for example, I tried to tell them to raise their hands when they had an answer, but I didn´t quite get it right, and they all raised their hands at the same time).

I guess that´s all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I think it's a GOOD omen when a butterfly lands on your hand while you're cutting your fingernails in Guatemala.

    And I think it's amazing that you gave a presentation in Spanish at all, that's a LOT of progress in just a few short weeks...

    ReplyDelete