Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stormy Weather

Ok, so here´s what happened. First, I had a music file on my mac that only plays on Windows Media Player, so I put it on a flash drive, transferred it onto my host dad´s computer, burned it onto a cd, and ripped it onto my mac, thus defeating the incompatibility issue. Second, I played the file, which just so happens to be Mozart´s Requiem, one of the more intense pieces of music ever written (Dies Irae anyone?). Halfway through the song an incredibly intense thunderstorm started shaking my house, setting off the car alarm and generally being awe-inspiring. There´s something about pounding rain on a metal roof with thunderclaps setting off alarms and REALLY loud Mozart´s Requiem that makes me very very happy...Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment